Skip to main content

Music Lessons

Hey everyone.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I started teaching beginner piano in January 2020. 😂.  Right before the Pandemic.  At the time, I was working in a private school as a Music Teacher for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students.  It was amazing.  I still cherish those moments. 

So yes, I began teaching beginner piano and quickly had 10 students from various classes sign up to learn songs and have fun while learning piano with other students.  Then the Pandemic hit!

Yup, the Pandemic hit in March of 2020, and most businesses started seeing the impacts immediately.  My business got impacted too.  I went from 10 students and in-person to less than 10 to virtual.  I had to learn how to conduct business online when most others had to learn. 

I had to learn how to do online school and run piano classes online while developing my music school from scratch.

I recently got into youtube and am currently developing content for the channel.

You can see a preview of the content here.  Like I said, I am working on this channel, so please understand.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5vLRdgtO8MCtQuAd0zF1g

So won't you join me on my journey to creativity, peace, and happiness in your business, family, and spirit?

Be a part of the movement by clicking the link and subscribing here. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5vLRdgtO8MCtQuAd0zF1g


All the best and growth in your life, family or business, or craft.

Joy + Wonder = Creative Happiness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just can't stay off. Lol. It feels good to know you are reading. I have so much bottled up inside. It's like I am fountain pen, ready to spill the ink. Its just plain amazing to know you are reading. I hope my poetry can inspire you, make you think and make you want to dig in for meaning, and cause you to ask deeper questions. Is there something to words on the page? Whats the deeper inspiration behind it all? Is is hurt? Is it a life changing experience? Is is left over pizza? I can assure you its not Pizza or any food. Its just God. I am not a 5 percenter running around call all my friends God or god. Yes I was created in the image of God but I am human. I make mistakes and I am not perfect. I hope the sum total of my poetry will reveal flashes of Jesus, biblical excerpts wrapped up in figures of speech and prose and even short story style. My poems range from short to medium in length and covers a wide spectrum of ideas and topics. My first 4 Poetry Books were biblic

January

It's January the beginning of a new year! A lot of people have so many things that they want to do in the new year, but as always, it's best to get it done within the first two to three months. Talk about pressure! Lol. In any case, I hope you enjoy these poems that I will be posting in January. Aight my peeps! January. January comes but once a year, Comes with cheer, comes with cheer, Brings back memories of all the ware, All the ware, I credit, credit, credit, I mean, I really want to sell it, get it? Why didn't I put on my debit? Why did I have to put that load on my credit? I mean I think I will probably regret in a month or two C'mon tax returns come through. Shucks in 30 days it'll almost be February It'll be time for love. Something about this can't be ordinary I just spent this money on gifts, and in 30 days it will be time for more gifts, one more time I'll take a load and hit it on this credit What on earth will I be do

I am writing a new Book!

    Sudoku was invented in 1979 by Howard Garns and published by Dell Publishing Company. The game became popular in Japan when it appeared in newspapers in 1984. The cutting-edge Sudoku was probably plotted by Howard Garns, a 74-year-old resigned  draftsman and independent riddle constructor from Connersville, Indiana, and first distributed in 1979 by  Dell Magazines as Number Spot (the earliest known illustration of current Sudoku). Garns' name was  dependably present on the rundown of givers in issues of Dell Pencil Riddles and Word Games that  Included Number Spot and was generally missing from issues that didn't. Tragically, he kicked the bucket  in 1989 without seeing how popular his creation had become.       The riddle was presented in Japan by Maki Kaji ( Kaji Maki), leader of the Nikoli puzzle organization,  in the paper Month to month Nikolist in April 1984 as "SÅ«ji wa dokushin ni kagiru", The name was  subsequently condensed to Sudoko, taking just the firs